Home away from Home

Home away from Home

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Can it get worse?


Ok, still unpacking. Not sure when that will end. Still amazed at how these movers packed my items. I am finding our recycled papers, now to be recycled in Germany. I am finding my pile of Goodwill items, that I could not find in my house in CT so I assumed that I had already taken them in. Deer repellent (that really stinky spray) in with the winter clothes! Keeping that in the garage for now. To top it all off I find one of their tool bags, filled with tools, a t-shirt and a rechargeable hand held drill with all the bits! Who packs their own tool bag? Idiots!
Then as I go get my girls from the school bus I get a flat tire! Yes this car is only 1 week old. The grills on the street are not flush to the sidewalk...as I know know, and the corner tore my wheel! The cars park 1/2 on the sidewalk so that other cars can get by on the narrow roads. So that is what I was doing, what I have been doing for 3 weeks now. I guess I will not park there anymore. So since I do not have a cell phone yet (thank you iPhone back order) the girls and I had to walk home, straight up our big, monstrous hill! Then I have to find someone that fixes tires (Ben is in meetings all day...like he could fix one anyway). So I get a tow truck and he speaks English! yea me! I told him call me when he was 10 min away so that I could walk back down the hill. They came, they got, I walked back. Really can my day get any worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment