Home away from Home

Home away from Home

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Oh the pain!! The agony of defeat! Pain of my back, and of my feat!!...get it de feat..haha, too tired to joke. The movers came today. Boxes after boxes! Paper stuffed and stuffed in boxes, bubble wrap up to my arm pits! I would start on one box, empty it, and think to myself "you can do this" only to turn around and see that they have put another 3 boxes in my room! Then to top things off, the stupid movers in CT stuffed my items in a box like they had never packed before! They told me to put my "unmentionables" in a box. So there I put all my lovely VS bra's with all the cups facing the right way, all the padding perfectly in place ( I need all the help I can get) so after 3 weeks I open the box to find that they stuffed a laundry basket into the box and shoved all my items over to the side! Now my boobs will look lumpy and deformed! I know the least of my problems! Sweaters wrinkled like paper, a toilet plunger and cleaner with my kitchen items. I mean really come on! Oh my back!! Diet Coke #4

No comments:

Post a Comment